Sunday, January 8, 2012

Starburst Mirror

I wanted to re create the famous starburst mirror which can go for up to a few hundred bucks. All you need is a small mirror size of your choice, skewers, mirror hook, spray paint and of course my best friend the hot glue gun!

For two starburst mirrors:
Small- Dollar Store $1
Medium- Michaels $4
Variety of mirror sizes - Michaels $3
 Skewers - already had at home but can be bought anywhere for about $2
Spray paint- already had from other projects

Total: $8 makes two!




Chris & Amy

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I have made one out of paint stirring sticks and it's awesome. You should totally come link this up at my Thrifty Under {$50} Friday party!

    XOXO,
    Rachel @ ThriftyInspirations.net

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)