Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lucketts Market - Amazing!

Amy and I were able to attend the Lucketts Market for the first time today. It was seriously amazing!! The Old Lucketts Store in Leesburg, VA hosts an annual market. Here are some of the amazing finds we saw there...









Amy was contemplating purchasing this turquoise table at first, but found another great table a few tents later.  See what she got below!




The table above was done by Ekster Antiques. There tent was unreal and we were literally drooling all over their merchandise. I hope to get to one of their barn sales outside of Leesburg very soon.  Check out their site Ekster Antiques










Here is the adorable table that Amy scored an amazing deal on! I can't wait to see what she does with it.

12 comments:

  1. I know, right? There is just sooo much amazing stuff to behold! My brain goes into overdrive! Glad you girls had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I was there too!!!!!! it was FANTASTIC!!!!!! I bought a dress form to display /store my necklaces & 2 vintage aprons. Totally going to pair those aprons with one i already have and do a little display on my kitchen wall next to my pantry! I could have bought a million things there!!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that place looks amazing! Great table! Can't wait to see what you do with it, too! :) (Loved the pics!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like my kind of shopping. Wish I lived closer. Glad I got to live vicariously through your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time! I'd love to go one of these years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have got to get out to Lucketts this summer!! Thanks for the info on Ekster need to check them out too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love everything... don't know how you left with any money...I'd be broke! Your little table is adorable! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like you had so much fun!!!! sorry we went different days. :( next year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! I can never find antique sales like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep hearing about this place. Sounds amazing, but sadly too far for me to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sale looks like so much fun! But how are the prices??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Came here from the Lucketts blog. Looks like you had a great time too. Loved the blog name. I'm a Pinterest addict too. I started blogging this New Year's day too. Happy Pinning!

    Vidya @ Whats Ur Home Story
    www.whatsurhomestory.com

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)