Saturday, July 7, 2012

Adorable Nautical Nursery

My sorority sister recently shared her baby nursery on Pinterest.  She does not have a blog, and  I asked her immediately if I could share her amazing space.  I knew others would enjoy viewing such a special room.  She lives near the beach so the nautical theme is just perfect. Here are some of the photos she shared. Feel free to pin them if you'd like to do so.


She made the beautiful quilt and bumper in such an adorable fabric.  She refinished the oar herself and made the artwork. She purchased the other coordinating accessories that hang from the oar.


 She then also created this beautiful wall art, and was inspired by a pin she had found on Pinterest.
Her beautiful rocking chair was the one that her mom had used when she was little. This beautiful bunting that hangs across the window was also handmade in the same fabric as the bedding she made.


 Another beautiful feature in the room is the mirrored closet area. It looks so beautiful and perfect in this room.  

Thank you for letting me share your gorgeous and special room.  It is perfect!!  

Megan

20 comments:

  1. Ahoy...that is the most precious nursery. I especially love the twinkle twinkle with the starfish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! What a great room for a baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to your blog and just wanted to say hi and let you know I have enjoyed looking around

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl. i am visiting you from live, laugh & rowe.. i love how she set up her sponsor love..so people dont skip right over you... i hate that =) so glad i came by.. i love this nursery. i am contemplating having another boy.(haha, as if i have a choice) i meant i want another boy.. and if i have one.. this is so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Twinkle Twinkl little star sign

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet nursery! I love all the nautical touches and those closet doors are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely room!! I love the mirrored door and that twinkle twinkle sign!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww~LOVE THIS!! I love the whole theme, I swore up and down if and when I have a baby it will be "surf" or beach themed :) I may or may not change my mind when the time finally comes though ;) Thanks for sharing this great space!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I recently picked up some nautical pics for our bathroom - thanks for the ideas! Love the hanging oar! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooo cute! I am in the process of doing a nursery for my soon to arrive baby girl. I know how fun, but daunting it can be! She did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The twinkle twinkle sign is so sweet! She made great choices --- the room can easily grow from nursery to toddler room as her little cutie does. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is to cute! Wish i would have thought of something like that when my boys were babies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, what a very special room! Great use of space & attention to detail! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely adorable! It's so unique and I love the wall hanging above the crib!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a unique way of doing a beachy/nautical theme. I love this! Thanks for sharing at our party this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is adorable---found you via the link up!!! Thanks for sharing;)

    -Julie
    http://www.thechirpingmoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute, I love nautical. I especially like the Twinkle Twinkle sign. I am now following you on GFC. I would love for you to visit, follow back and maybe even link up on my Monday linky party.
    Thanks
    Marcie @ www.IGottaTryThat.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That room is ADORABLE!!! The Twinkle Twinkly sign with the starfish is GENIUS!!!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute room! I love the art work. Thanks so much for sharing on Tout It Tuesday! Hope to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a sweet room for your little guy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)