Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Holiday Banner by Amy

I made a holiday banner last year to use in our Christmas card and completely forgot about it until I pulled out all of our holiday stuff. I knew I could find use for it this year. I used burlap fabric, traced out the pattern I printed off the computer then cut our letters from construction paper and glued then onto the burlap banner.

This was our Christmas card last year.



Thanks for stopping by!

Amy



Sharing at:
Monday
Alderberry Hill
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House
Adventures of a DIY Mom 
Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative

Tuesday
Uncommon Designs
A Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
The DIY Dreamer
Claiming Our Space
The Winthrop Chronicles
Full Circle Creations

Wednesday
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage
Someday Crafts
High Heels & Grills

Thursday
The Taylor House
At The Picket Fence
Live Laugh Rowe
A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Designs
House of Hepworths
Momnivores Dilemma
Western Warmth
Saving 4 Six

Friday
One Project Closer
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
Craftionary
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days
Tatertots & Jello
Fresh Eggs Daily

Saturday
Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing

Sunday
Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
C.R.A.F.T.
My 1929 Charmer
Brassy Apple 
This Gal Cooks

4 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I thought about making a banner like this, but it didn't happen. Love how you used yours both for your card and for decoration in your home.

    Brie @ Breezy Pink Daisies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful banner! Thanks for visiting me and commenting at OneCreativeMommy. I would love it if you shared some of your great ideas at OneCreativeMommy.com. The party is open Fri-Wed each week. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your banner Amy and what a cute holiday card too!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)