Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ice Cream Party Straws

I always use paper straws at parties. This may be why I always have so many leftover to do other projects. I picked up some toothpicks that had ice cream cones on it at Joann's at the end of the summer for a quarter. Not bad! I knew I could figure out a way to use them for Wynn's ice cream party.  I simply cut off the bottom half of the toothpick and glued them to the straws to jazz them up.  


Thanks so much for stopping by as always!

Megan



Sharing at:

Monday
Alderberry Hill
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House
Adventures of a DIY Mom 
Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative

Tuesday
A Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
The DIY Dreamer
Claiming Our Space
The Winthrop Chronicles
Full Circle Creations

Wednesday
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage
Someday Crafts
High Heels & Grills

Thursday
The Taylor House
At The Picket Fence
Live Laugh Rowe
A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Designs
House of Hepworths
Momnivores Dilemma
Western Warmth
Saving 4 Six

Friday
One Project Closer
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
Craftionary
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days
Tatertots & Jello
Fresh Eggs Daily

Saturday

Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing

Sunday

Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
C.R.A.F.T.
Brassy Apple 



3 comments:

  1. Very cute idea. I have a link party called Wednesdays Adorned From Above Blog Hop and would love to have you share this with everyone. It runs from Wednesday through midnight Sunday. Here is the link to the party.
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/12/5-fun-posts-and-wednesdays-adorned-from.html
    Debi @ Adorned From Above
    Marci @ Stone Mountain Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am visiting from Think Pink. I love this idea but where do you buy those cute paper straws! I am sure the party was awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE. This is going to be the cutest party ever. I can't wait to see all the details come together. Wish we could come:(

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)