Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Ornament Place Cards


This weekend I hosted a girls night in. It was a blast and we enjoyed spending time together. I wanted to create a little something for their place cards. I got some plastic ornaments from Michaels, white sprinkles, white tags, stickers and some red burlap ribbon to make these place cards.  I'm also sharing this project over at Sophie at Home. It's a great blog. You should check it out.





 


Everyone had a blast and it gave me an excuse to use my wedding china which hardly gets used. Imagine that! This project cost around 13 dollars to make, and everyone had a little gift to take home.  Thank you for stopping by today.

Megan


Sharing at:

Monday
Alderberry Hill
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House
Adventures of a DIY Mom 
Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative

Tuesday
Uncommon Designs
A Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
The DIY Dreamer
Claiming Our Space
The Winthrop Chronicles
Full Circle Creations

Wednesday
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage
Someday Crafts
High Heels & Grills

Thursday
The Taylor House
At The Picket Fence
Live Laugh Rowe
A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Designs
House of Hepworths
Momnivores Dilemma
Western Warmth
Saving 4 Six

Friday
One Project Closer
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
Craftionary
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days
Tatertots & Jello
Fresh Eggs Daily

Saturday
Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing

Sunday
Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
C.R.A.F.T.
My 1929 Charmer
Brassy Apple 

12 comments:

  1. Oh I just love this idea - super cute! And your table looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brillian! I even have some of those clear ornaments in the garage. Now I just need to see if I have twelve of them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this over at Sophie at Home. I think it's brilliant. What a great place card and it's wonderful that they can bring it home and hang on the tree. Another frugal project that turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Megan: What a cute idea for place cards--very festive! So nice to hear from you over at my blog, and glad you enjoyed my tabletop "tree"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so pretty Megan, place card ornament and gift, awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love that it is a gift and a place card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea! It is so special & memorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! I need to get some of those clear ornaments. Pretty tablescape!;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice touch to add to the table!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are super cute!

    Katie
    snaponbuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful table ... the place card holders are absolutely charming.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just wanted to stop back in and let you know that you've been featured today at our Pinteresting Party! Come on by. :) I love these!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)