Sunday, September 8, 2013

Gift for Labor & Delivery Nurses

 In a few weeks I will be in the capable hands of some amazing medical professionals. I remembered the first time around how much I appreciated the hard work of the labor and delivery nurses that I encountered.  This time I am going to be coming in prepared with some goodies for them as a token of my appreciation.
I was able to put four bags together for less than $5 a piece. The bags were a great deal at Michaels for just a dime.  Then I got the manicure/pedicure kits in the Michaels dollar section which is 60% off right now for 80 cents a piece.  I added some nail polish from Target that was around $4. 

This gift would certainly work for any occasion.  I have already packed these in my hospital bag, so I know not to forget them.  Thanks so much for stopping by! 

10 comments:

  1. What a sweet gift idea Megan! I know they will be so appreciated! And wow, you are so prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet and thoughtful. What a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, the poor nurses just get run off their feet. Good luck to you mumma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What thoughtful and cute gift idea, Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When my grandson was born, I bought all of the nurses candy. This would have been a much better idea!! You are so sweet to think ahead to make them something special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're the most thoughtful person EVER!!! Seriously how sweet is that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea...this is such a fabulous resource for mommas-to-be! This would be great to link up to Create It Thursday #19…hope you'll join us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely idea! Those nurses work HARD! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aren't you just too sweet?! I've seen a few people talk about this. Never even crossed my mind. Pehaps if I have time and I remember when I am out and about one day, I'll pick up a little something for my nurses. We'll see! lol

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)