Friday, September 27, 2013

This is Me September Photography Challenge - The Bump Updated

Amy at While Wearing Heels is hosting a link party to share your self portraits on her blog today. She has been doing themed monthly link ups and they have been a lot of fun. Although, I have to admit I have not always been as prepared for them as I had wished. I did make sure that I took an updated bump picture last weekend to share with you today. This is what I posted on Instagram last weekend:


A lot has changed in the fourteen weeks since I took my first bump picture. These are the only two I have taken from this angle. I wanted to wear to the same dress to really see the transformation.  Be sure to link up to Amy's party!

While Wearing Heels

14 comments:

  1. Still looking good! And up and enjoying life. You are truly blessed. I will admit I am always a little jealous of twin moms that experience a normal pregnancy. Week 32 I was in my third month of bedrest. ;)
    My boys were born week at 36 weeks.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, you look beautiful. You look as if you only are carrying in your belly. I can't believe you only have a few weeks left to go. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your beautiful boys and sweet Wynn's reaction to them. Thanks for sharing your updated picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe you only have a few more weeks to go! It's so funny how fast the belly grows, and it's especially crazy how fast they grow when they come out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so great Megan, geez I only had one at a ime and looked a right mess by this stage. It's lovely to see you looking so healthy and vibrant. Rest up and enjoy xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan, are you sure you're carrying twins??? You look great! Thanks for sharing these pics with us. Can't wait to meet the boys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look how pretty you are! Love that you took the update shot in the same dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea! You look so cute!! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing! I luv the idea to take a pix in the same dress! cant wait to dig in to your blog luv the shadow box idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So amazing! You look terrific.Can't believe you are so close to that due date!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! How did I miss this great post?! You look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)