Monday, December 15, 2014

Soap'in You Have a Happy Holiday Season Gift Idea

Wynn's school has a few different teachers throughout the day. I wanted to be sure I gave them all a small token of our appreciation for their hard work. I saw an adorable idea at All Things Thrifty and she even offers a free printable that you could use. I simply just wrote out a little tag for my gift idea.

I cut out some small circles on snowflake cardstock, and wrote "Soap'in you have a happy holiday season". I taped it onto a cute little soap container from Method. I loved the snowmen on the bottle. I actually purchased six bottles in a set one day when Zulily had a sale going on. I am sure you could probably find something similar at Target or the Dollar Store.


I coordinated these soap bottles with some snowmen Target gift cards. This sweet and simple idea is perfect when you have a few people you'd like to give a little something to this holiday season.




7 comments:

  1. that is a sweet idea. I usually stock up on yankee candles every year after christmas and give those but soap or santizer is a perfect idea for a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I may have to steal this idea for B's daycare teachers. I'm totally slacking in the creative department when it comes to teachers this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always so thoughtful and generous in your gift giving. I am sure Wynn's teachers love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any teacher would appreciate that cute gift and play on words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! Thanks for sharing! Happy Holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you always come up with gifts that are cute and thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)