Sunday, April 3, 2016

Simple Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea

Last week I headed into Target and noticed the Easter clearance was in full swing. I snagged these adorable baskets for a quarter each. I figured I would be able to use them for a little teacher appreciation gift for Wynn's teacher and a thank you to the sweet ladies in the main office. 



I also scored some super cute chalkboard tags also at 75% off. I think I got them for $.75


Then I went to Lowe's and picked up some inexpensive flowers called Dianthus and added tissue paper to the basket along with the flowers. The flowers were $1,48 a piece.


These adorable gifts can be used for Teacher Appreciation Week (first week in May), a thank you, get well, hostess gift...you name it!   I have both chalk markers and paint markers but I decided to use a paint marker for this project because I like the color I had available.




This gift was put together for less than $3. It is so inexpensive that you can pair it with a $5 gift card to a coffee shop or even Target. I know that it will bring a smile to the face of the person who receives it, and it will give them something pretty for their desk or table at home.  Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)