Monday, June 20, 2016

Summer Footprint Craft

Summer is finally here! I saw an adorable craft on Pinterest, which did not have a working link back to the original blog. I thought it would be fun to do with the boys. They enjoy doing hand print and foot print crafts.



The materials I used were washable paint, baby wipes, card stock in various colors, and pom poms.  I painted each of the boys feet one at a time, and then wiped them off with the baby wipes. I used one piece of card stock for each boy, and then cut out the feet individually. This only took me a few minutes to complete. Crafting with little ones does not have to be long.



Then I had the two older boys help me glue the footprints onto colorful cardstock. I used the scrap pieces to make the dividing part of the flip flop.

Then I cut around the edges of the flip flop. And the boys added glue to the pom poms and attached them to the top of the divider. I let them choose all the colors along the way, and they got a big kick out of it.

Here are the final products for each boy. I wrote their names on it and the date. I am going to hang them above our chalkboard in the playroom for summer decorations. It would seem I have triplets by the looks of these feet. Rory is 21 months younger, but you would never know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)